Monday 13 February 2012

Update... me!

Well its been a bloody long time hasn't it? Few things in life recently:

1) We have moved house. We are now living in my parents house for a while. Finishing off the savings then fingers crossed we will be moving into our very own home. LANDLORDS EVERYWHERE KISS MY HAIRY ARSE!

2) Rockchick is now 8 years old, and has brought with her a brand spanking new attitude problem, complete with sulking drama fits and pre-teen traumatic problems. We are in the process of trying out a new tactic for this and if it works I will post about it.

3) My babies are nearly 3!! Out of cots and into beds (yes it was late, but dern their cages were fantastic... I miss their cages) we are working on teaching them the value of sleep and staying in bed at bedtime, the main value being mummy and daddy dont go completely mental and throw them off the deck. We are also starting on potty training... which is, interesting.

4) My 101 challanges crashed and burned. I am in the process of re-writing them, and while i know this is probably not the point I have since recognised that, as usual, I got overly ambitious on myself. I have pulled hte notebook back out and am busily studying them and thinking... (all owls think a lot) thank you to my dear friend and felklow blogger for reminding me both to blog and to look at these: Tasty Tidbits and Random Ramblings.

Broom Flower
Woody Nightshade.
5) I am busily re-thinking my tattoo. I still want it either on my wrist or calf, and still want all my family represented (yes even my hubby) I am looking into their various star signs. Animal totems and so on. I am keen on continuing to represent myself with an ivy vine (my celtic tree sign), and am thinking that instead of flowers to represent my children, I would like animals. Working on what kind. Rockchicks celtic totem animal is the dragon, one of my fave animals but I dont want to represent one of my kids with it, as I would like to get a dragon tattooed on my lower back one day. Also the twins are represented by hares and that just does not feel right (I would also like to choose a different animal per child). My husband is fairly easy, his totem flower is the Broom flower. Which I think is rather pretty and can bloom of the ivy vine (this along with the woody nightshade, which is my totem flower. So yes thinking thinking... I have plenty of time to think since every spare penny we have is going into savings and therefore very few frivolities for quite some time.

Finally:

Business is BOOMING, the kids are GROWING, life is MOVING and its going to be one fantabulous year!

xx The Ramblings of Another Mother

1 comment: